3D Virtual Tour
Can a house be elegant, AND pretty, AND stylish, AND hip, AND glamorous all at once? Yes, it can. In the heart of Crocker Highlands, just one block from Crocker elementary school, this classic, yet modern Stucco Traditional strikes all the right notes. With an updated kitchen, custom built-ins, large entertainer's deck, 3 bedrooms up, including a primary suite with a spa-like bathroom, and many original features throughout, this lovely and inviting home on an expansive lot, on a coveted street, in a fantastic neighborhood awaits the next lucky homeowners!
Seller Improvement List
- New electrical wiring, receptacles and light switches throughout the home. The Lutron Caseta Smart light switches can all be integrated into a smart home hub such as Apple HomeKit, Alexa etc, and allows for automation and scheduling through the Lutron app. New electrical panel with the latest AFCI “arc fault” circuit breakers.
- New LED recessed lighting in living, kitchen, and master bedrooms.
- Renovated Kitchen including dual dishwashers (Fisher and Paykel), drawer microwave (Fisher and Paykel), induction and gas stovetops, and custom cabinetry with integrated lighting.
- Renovated Bathroom includes an electronic smart shower (U by Moen) that can be temperature controlled from the panel or the app, allowing personal temperature settings and start/stop using voice controls. There are no manual faucet controls to fiddle with to get the temperature just right! The bath also includes a luxurious steam function for spa-quality steam at home (by SteamSpa)
- A “Smart” Thermostat
- New interior paint throughout
- New lighting
- Custom built-ins in living room and primary suite
- Landscaped front courtyard with privacy fence
- Refinished hardwood floors
- QuietCool Smart attic fan that can be controlled via an app
- Smart Ring video doorbell and two Ring security cameras
- Yale electronic door locks on all three exterior doors. The main lock is HomeKit-enabled for remote/app control.
- The water main is monitored by a Flo by Moen Smart Water Monitor to detect leaks and has a learning function to detect unusual usage (like a faucet left running or a burst pipe) and automatically shutoff the mains. The system can be augmented with additional moisture sensors for even more control.
- New paver driveway, including drain and slope for full water runoff.
- The house is set up for security monitoring through Bay Alarm.
Crocker Highlands, once known for reliance on the Key Line of electric trains, offers elegant examples of Tudor, Spanish, Arts and Crafts, Beaux Arts, and Art Deco period homes dating back to the 1920s. Notable homes were designed by architects Julia Morgan and Bernard Maybeck. Tree-lined streets and authentic street lamps from the 1920s are laid out along the rolling hills and frame spacious, manicured lawns in a neighborhood reminiscent of English garden suburbs.
Crocker Highlands is conveniently located near Interstate 580, and AC Transit bus lines serve the neighborhood. Residents can access parks, shops, and restaurants in the nearby Lakeshore, Grand Lake, and Glenview neighborhoods.
Close to Lake Meritt, the historic Grand Lake Theater, and Teh Saturday Farmer's Market.
Sundays, March 26 & April 2, 2:00-4:30pm
Monday, March 27, 10:00am - 1:00pm
Additional Showings by Appointment:
Contact Julie Gardner
CompassDRE# 01431765(510) 326-0840 mobilejuliegardner.com
CompassDRE# 00928803415.990.7654 mobilesarahabel.com